In CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA we are aware of the trust our customers place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of its commitment to maintain this responsibility, we tell our customers what data we collect and how we use this information to improve our products and services we offer.
CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA is the propietary of the domain, products and services refering to the website of CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA.
- VAT CODE: ESB91278622
- Headquarters: Calle El Palomar, 4
- City: 41804 Olivares (Sevilla - Spain)
- Telephone: +34 955 719 246
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ceramicalarambla.com
The website CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA (www.ceramicalarambla.com) aims to show and publicize the products and services we offer to our clients, as well as major business details so they can contact us if they wish. The information displayed on the website is current at the date of the last update, and we reserve the right to modify, update or remove it at any time and prevent access to it temporarily or completely; holds no liability in this regard either by the fact of not being up to date information.
All content and information displayed on the website belong to CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA, including the design of the page itself, the graphics and images represented, logos, photographs, text, etc..
Total or partial reproduction of the contents as well as its marketing or distribution is prohibited, even quoting the source, unless expressly desire of CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA. Violation of these rules is to be violating the laws of intellectual property and trademarks.
HISPALCERAMICA not be liable for:
The misuse of the contents of its website only corresponding liability to the person who accesses or uses it.
Omissions, inaccuracies or errors that may occur at some point in the information and documents contained on the website or for any consequences that may arise from its use.
Any opinions or comments posted by visitors to the website.
Exchange of information between users through the Internet, and hardware technical problems occur during the connection, and damages that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA. Especially all responsibility for the existence in the network of computer viruses that can access the user's computer through the connection with this website is excluded.
Of the possible security flaws and/or damage arising as a result of using versions of browsers or malfunction thereof.
For any discrepancies that may arise between the version of the printed and electronic version published on its website.
Interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of HISPALCERAMICA.
Abuse or improper use of the CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA website.
Of security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions. Administrators of CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA reserves the right to withhold all or part of any content or information on the web are reserved.
CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA, excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the use of the services and contents by users or that may be due to the lack of accuracy, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the information users provide to other users about themselves and, particularly, but not exclusively, for damages of any kind that may result from the impersonation of a third party by a user on any kind of communication made through the website.
CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA, offers users links that allow access to pages and/or websites owned and/or managed by third parties.
The User undertakes to make proper and lawful use of the web site of CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall refrain from:
1. Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents with illegal purposes, forbidden in this Legal Notice, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all type of contents stored in any computer equipment.
2. Access or attempt to access restricted areas of the website without fulfilling the conditions for such access.
3. Cause damage to the hardware or software of the website, its suppliers or third.
4. Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing damage to the physical or logical systems of CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA, its suppliers or third parties.
5. Trying to access, use and/or manipulate data of CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA, third party suppliers and other users.
6. Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
7. Remove, hiding or manipulating notes about intellectual or industrial property and other data identifying the rights of CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA or third parties included in the content as well as technical protection devices or other information mechanisms which fit the contents.
8. Obtain or attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those, as appropriate, have been made ??available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found or, in general, those used on the Internet and do not pose a risk of damage or misuse of the web site and/or its contents.
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not an exhaustive list, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or images, photographs, recordings, software and generally any kind of material that are contrary to law, morality, public order and, in general, to use under these terms and conditions.
CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA reports that data collected in the contact forms on the website are the necessary and ensure the confidentiality of such data for commercial or technical information, automated processing and customer access rights to data, as well as rights to rectification, cancellation and opposition, all in accordance with the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD). Law 15/1999 of December 13th.
You can exercise your right to rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA, Calle El Palomar, 4, 41804 Olivares (Seville - Spain).
The contents, commercial activities, products and services included on this web CERÁMICA LA RAMBLA and any related or linked to it, are aimed at consumers residing in Spain, thus being applicable Spanish legislation and as the jurisdiction of the Spanish courts to settle any matter arising therefrom.